Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blessed Solstice, Yuletide Greetings, and Happy New Year!


Holiday Greetings to everyone out there!

I hope you are all enjoying the festivities that accompany this time of year. Things have gotten quite hectic, but wonderful, on this end, and I plan to take a teeny hiatus from blogging until the start of the New Year. While I am away from blogging, I will be shoveling snow, preparing for guests, spreading cheer, and partaking of all kinds of delicious confections and gut-busting fare. Once those next three days are out of the way - It is on to other events!

I begin an MFA program in January, so will spend time finishing up the studio organization and ordering of supplies. We are also in the process of moving my husband into his new writing study. We'll be catching-up with friends from near and far, and hopefully spending a few work days with my father adding more trim work in the new addition. School break is short, and once I return to work, I'll be hanging the student art show at the downtown library followed by a public artist reception. The student artwork is amazing this year!.

I should be back to blogging in about two and a half weeks, with copious updates on my progression in the MFA program.

I wish everyone a safe and joyous holiday!

3 comments:

Michael Chesley Johnson, Artist / Writer said...

Have a great holiday, Shanna!

Ajijaak said...

Happy Holidays! Peace!

SHANNA WHEELOCK said...

thanks! hope you both had a wonderful holiday as well!