Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photos of My Artwork...



Good morning from Lubec - where it is a chilly grey day (again) with the wind wildly sounding out. We are expecting some snow and rain - my favorite kind of day, perfect for sitting by the fire with a hot cup of tea.

This is just a quick post to let folks know that if you are interested in looking at some of my artwork, I have three albums created on a site called Webshots. Just follow the link below.

Pardon the lack of quality in the photos. A little Elf told me that Santa is bringing me a professional light set and cube for Solstice so that I can do a much better job with my photography in the future.

http://community.webshots.com/user/CobscookPottery

The photo above is called "Missile" from the "Machine Series". The pieces in that series were created as my response to the media coverage of war these past few years.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anne Michelle Johal said...

Greetings Shanna...thank you for visiting my blog, great to read yours and see yur work, fascinating piece. yes purchasing a painting it's quite a journey...I would love to see your's on your blog.